Friday, January 22, 2010

Dragonfly Necklace Please Can Anyone Help Me To Obtain A Dragonfly Necklace To Help Cancer Patients?

Please can anyone help me to obtain a dragonfly necklace to help cancer patients? - dragonfly necklace

I have the message a few weeks ago on a young woman in the United Kingdom, the treatment of cancer, to spend more time with his family has denied. I think it was a courageous and inspiring white girl, she has developed her own silver dragonfly necklace to raise money for other children with cancer. if someone can tell me where I can get some would be very grateful.

Please answer this question only if you a serious answer, because I care passionately. Thanks

3 comments:

Panda said...

You can read more about the chain of dragonflies and 16 years, Josie Grove, died at 26, 2007 of acute myeloid leukemia into your website:

http://www.josiesdragonfly.org/

Flying start for the sale of trailers Josie's
... http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/journ

i♥Y!answ... said...

May God bless you! So why do not you, you steal your own dragon chains? Try to speak with someone in a local craft store should help in the situation.

Granny said...

Google is that there is information about where to buy the dragonflies and there is a show called Lucy Gold Jewelry, where you can design your own bubble. I hope this information will help, good luck

Post a Comment