Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Early Menopause Condition_symptoms I Still Have My Ovaries, Am 26, And Showing Early Signs Of Menopause. Is This Possible?

I still have my ovaries, am 26, and showing early signs of menopause. Is this possible? - early menopause condition_symptoms

I have hot flashes, vaginal dryness (no matter how "we" are trying), mood swings, fatigue. I wondered whether I could be in early menopause. I have no uterus due to serious health problems, I had a partial hysterectomy almost two years. Could be associated with my medical problems or drugs?

2 comments:

Justdoit... said...

Well, frankly ... It could be med, medical or psychological, by the way ...!

Well, removing the uterus, you will know that you will not have her own child, for all drugs and removal of the uterus itself may contribute to the lack of vaginal lubrication ..!

Now I feel frustrated because there are many women who, if they are not producing enough of its own to achieve a slight slide lubrication and sex for that matter, if I lube, where j 'props and with a good water like KY or Astro based slide and not worry about ...! I know this is easier said than done, but it's part of life.

However, menopause is something that should be excluded or what it could be the cause of this and you should really tell you what's gynecologist at age 26 too young to go with a lot of d other problems after the women go into the menopause may ... Ask your doc, and run a thyroid hormone, and make sure that their diabetes and.... .. Ok!

I hope this helped some ..!

LilyRose said...

Sounds like menopause ...

Post a Comment