Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clothes Racks Charlotte I Can't Find Clothes That Fit Me!?

I can't find clothes that fit me!? - clothes racks charlotte

I'm short (4 "10) and thin book ISH 78 I tried tons of tents, but you can not find one thing that kind of style I do. ZUMIEZ Tried, Tilly, Hot Topic, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Limited Too u0026lt, lovers of culture, Macy's, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, JC Penny, Kohl's, Anchor Blue, Pac Sun and> _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; Sometimes I like their clothes, but also a bit too big. Most shops that I do not like to make XS. I feel comfortable in T-shirts, jeans or shorts.

Please help.
~ Side note: I'm not a big Hollister, AE, or A & F fan.

1 comments:

victoria said...

5.7.9 treatment business, his best for a person who is thin. and pants are size00-9. Now, the pants are a little long, but you can grumble at the shops or dry cleaning. Shirts are small, so I hope that this additional support.

Post a Comment