Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Does Dunlop Make Good Racquets Which Tennis Racquet To Buy In My Situation?

Which Tennis racquet to buy in my situation? - does dunlop make good racquets

I Started playing tennis. Earlier this summer, my friends and I wanted to play tennis on the places. Balls that it is not too good, and it is so similar in general. Lately, I have done much better, but not as good as my friends. I want to be better, but it would mean that buying a new racket. I have an old my mother (lol). It is an old racket Dunlop Power Flex. The strings are old and the tension is terrible. The grip and my hand hurt when I use it, even with the new handle and vibrates to extreme proportions. It is also quite heavy and the frame is very slow in the process of reform in a P. So I asked my parents if I could buy a club and told me that I be less than $ 100. I developed a way around it, and my frieª says that I have to make enough electricity to power a decent forehand with the right path. I can bring around my friends, but still need some practice. I wonder what would be the best player in my situation to buy. I will ask my friends before I my final decision.

2 comments:

LalaB said...

Every business, club has something for you stick to big names ... It Babolat (Pure Drive Aerotour), Wilson (KFactors) is Völkl bow as the friendship and have a good line of rackets, Tecnifibre as well as a very good line of rackets and model numbers are known weight of the racket. Best way is, by adjusting some snow shoes and the best judge of what is best for you ... There are also many comments on the club, but also indicates www.tenniswarehouse.com dont stop with the racket and finds himself stringhe and Tecnifibre X-one biphase NRG2 or makes a big difference

bunny said...

I think the head is the best player at the start, then you can switch Wilson and Dunlop, Im not a Shure at the houses of formation, but also probably a head on the buget raket preserved. (well, I was a Ballkan ballkiding and I am again this year!)

Post a Comment