Friday, February 5, 2010

Fatigue Data Book:light Structural Alloys Torrent Help I'm Concerned About Possible Eye Damage

Help I'm concerned about possible eye damage - fatigue data book:light structural alloys torrent

To make a long story short Auto Detailer and I work for about 3 years I have with the clean side without adequate protection. I was not aware of just how dangerous and corrosive chemical. Anyway, as he pointed out to me that the wheel cleaner to mind. I read in the form of safety data and had a level of health in a 3 (high) and warnings say it causes damage to lung cancer, tissue with severe injuries and permanent eye damage. I went to a lung doctor and my lungs are good. but remains concerned about eye injuries. not aware of what an adequate protection does not wear glasses .. I remember that I wish sometimes I had a light burning in the eyes, without a doubt, the fog and haze in the air flow. In going into a meeting, I think my question is: How should I be worried? My vision seems fine, but sometimes I think my tired eyes

2 comments:

ll <3 II said...

All eyes feel tired, sometimes, it's part of why we sleep. stop being paranoid, you go to the doctor, if you want, I'm sure you look good.

ya7te7uj... said...

There is nothing to gain by being involved. When you see the eye doctor, he will tell you whether there is reason for concern. Until then, take it easy.

Post a Comment